- Noah Kasim = European Champions in Kata.
- Lucas Katzenstein = European Champions in Kata.
- Joel Manu Sekhar = second Place in Kata
- Adam Sarek = Third place in Kata.
- Joshua Katzenstein = Third place in Kata.
- Karim Abulfutouh = Third place in Kata.
- Liam Evers = Third place in Kata.
WE ARE VERY PROUD OF THEM !!
UNESCO has stated that KARATE's sports discipline is the best training for children and young people aged 4 to 21 and as a regular practice at any age.
It allows a complete motor education, reinforcing all its educational and psychomotor possibilities (space / time, propioceptivity, laterality, throwing, pulling, pushing, dragging, jumping, rolling, falling, coordinating, stimulating the relationship with other people SOCIALIZATION, using the game and fighting as a supplement of motor skills and with the introduction of sports technique and tactics, in addition to seeking an ideal general aptitude.
The CIO (International Olympic Committee) considers it one of the most complete sports and that promotes the values of friendship, participation, respect and effort to improve.